New release 0.9.0
- Core and containers migrated to use Node.js 8.10.0.
- HTTP service improved.
- REST Core API added.
- Native debian manifest file requires now systemd_unit_file field.
- ssh connections to containers removed due to security reasons.
- New seappexec bash command added for executing commands inside containers: seappexec <unique_name> <arguments>. This mitigates the absence of the ssh connections. Use Docker's commands if this is not sufficient for the task at hand.
- The applog bash command renamed to seapplog.
- Service connection and disconnection listener (Service, SpaceifyApplication classes) callbacks are called with unique_name in the arguments. Old: (connectionId, service_name, isSecure), new: (connectionId, service_name, isSecure, unique_name) → new function declaration is backward compatible.
- Iptables security rules implemented.
Update Spaceify with
apt-get update apt-get install spaceify
Notice. Raspberry Pi 3 / Raspbian Jessie compatibility is not tested.